Monday 8 November 2010

Strange day today..........

I should have been in hospital today, having a long awaited for operation that I need very badly - but am completely dreading actually having! However, it was cancelled on Thursday afternoon, due to the surgeon having a "family crisis", with his secretary unable to give me any idea when it will be rescheduled. It took a huge effort getting ready to go into hospital, as I run a rabbit rescue, so as well as me having to be looked after, the care of the rabbits while I am off my feet is of primary concern to me.
Whilst I appreciate that there was probably a very good reason for the op being cancelled, I would feel a little happier if I had some idea of when I am likely to have the operation done, and know when I need to arrange for rabbit care. The secretary couldn't tell me if the delay would be days, weeks or months, which really isn't good enough. So it's indefinite pain for the forseeable future................

No comments:

Post a Comment